SAP announces the line up of thought-provoking and innovative leaders who will share valuable insights on how business enterprises can outsmart disruptions and challenges that procurement and supply chains face and how they can stay relevant in today’s world. Top SAP Procurement executives, customers, and partners will be showcasing how spend management professionals can face volatility with resiliency and an agile mindset to create profitable growth, and pave the way for a brighter future.
Organized by the SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, and SAP S/4HANA teams, the virtual event series, titled ‘Procurement Reimagined’ will be held on October 6 for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region and on October 13 for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
SAP customers and partners will share how they have navigated the challenges brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic this year and how they driving agile procurement, managing spend, and reinventing for the future to become more resilient. Organizations joining include:
- ANZ Bank New Zealand – New Zealand’s largest financial services group that operates as a subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited of Australia.
- Applied Materials – a global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries will share its four-year transformation journey which delivered security, efficiency and visibility to its external workforce management initiative.
- BHP– an Anglo-Australian multinational mining, metals and petroleum dual-listed public company.
- Medtronic – an American Irish-domiciled medical device company will talk about the importance of external talent in fueling the company’s business operations and supply chain.
- MMG – an Australian mining company headquartered in Melbourne.
- Philips – a Dutch multinational conglomeration and of the biggest global health technology companies.
- Prism Johnson – one of India’s largest building materials companies, with a wide range of products from cement, ready-mixed concrete, tiles, bath products.
- Sterlite Power – a leading global integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider, based in India.
- TAFE NSW – a provider of vocational education and training in Australia who will share their journey from business case to deployment of their Procure to Pay Transformation.
- Tata Power Ltd. – India’s largest integrated electric utility company.
- Valvoline Cummins – one of India’s fastest growing lubricant companies who will share how their organization embraced digital innovations from SAP Ariba to transform their source to contract processes.
- VELUX – a Danish roof window and skylight manufacturer
- WesTrac – one of the largest authorized Caterpillar equipment dealers owned by Australian Capital Equity. The company will discuss how they used the Ariba Network to digitize supplier collaboration to drive efficiency and transparency in invoicing and supply chain.
- Woolworths – Australia’s largest supermarket chain.
SAP Procurement Solutions President Chris Haydon who will be kicking off the event will share SAP’s vision for the SAP community of customers and partners on how they can reimagine procurement. He said:
“Businesses around the globe are facing extraordinary challenges with economic uncertainty and an unparalleled pace of change. Those who rethink processes and redefine the strategic role procurement plays within their organization may well come out even stronger than before. Procurement Reimagined is where this diverse community will come together and address the future of our industry, and how we work together to achieve resiliency, sustainability, and profitability.”
SAP Procurement Solutions Chief Customer Officer Tamara Braun will also be interviewing top product and strategy executives on how they are using SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass and SAP S/4HANA–based operational procurement solutions to respond to unprecedented disruption and face new opportunities and threats.
Head of SAP Customer Success Adaire Fox-Martin will also be leading the interactive sessions to highlight social impact procurement and the power of joining together as a community in these uncertain times.
SAP’s Procurement Reimagined sessions in the APAC region will include:
- Focus on the Future: Procurement’s Role in the New Normal (Southeast Asia) – will showcase how procurement professionals can respond to new demands, and how SAP helps organizations optimize spend while staying agile and resilient.
- Being Game-Ready for the Next Decade: Procurement’s New Horizon (Australia and New Zealand) – a session with SAP customers on how procurement has benefited from digitalization and technology
- Procurement’s Next Challenge: Balancing Agility and Efficiency (India) – a regional update in India featuring Sterlite Power and partner KPMG who will discuss reimagining procurement for today, and how procurement leaders are at the forefront of this change
Interested participants can register to the virtual event through this link.