BORN Group has been acquired by global technology and services firm Tech Mahindra Ltd. last November 2019 and has been operating as an independent entity under the Mahindra Group umbrella since then.
Leading digital agency BORN Group has received an SAP APJ Award for Partner Excellence 2020 for SAP Customer Experience in the last SAP Field Kick-Off Meeting in Singapore. As a company focused on experience management and enterprise commerce solutions, BORN was one of the top-performing SAP APJ partners this year that helped customers drive digital transformation and best run with SAP solutions.
“Having built the APJ SAP CX practice from scratch, I am personally honored to have received this award. This award is a huge recognition of the body of work we have put in for market-leading brands across South East Asia, India, ANZ & Japan. This award is great motivation for the entire SAP CX team at BORN,” said Prakash Gurumoorthy, MD APJ at BORN.
BORN CEO Dilip Keshu proudly shared how their new strategic framework contributed to the SAP recognition. He explained:
“Our Stella Framework provides clients the ability to connect front and middle office applications to back office and books of record. SAP covers all these areas to deliver channel-connected brand and behavioral experiences. This win validates seven years of hard work.”
The Stella Framework
Stella, a Latin word meaning star, represents the universal aspiration of brands to reach high, excel, and provide superior offerings. Launched in November 2019, BORN’s Stella Framework combines brand and behavioral experiences on a foundation of data to elevate overall customer engagement and conversion across connected channels.
The strategic framework focuses on three aspects:
- Brand experience. BORN’s core offerings include creative design (UX/UI), content production (personalized media), integration, and data science.
- Behavioral experience. Stella addresses how people engage and transact on channels such as web, mobile, social, voice, stores, events, print, broadcast, radio, displays, gaming, packaging, mail, and IoT appliances.
- Data. Stella’s data layer provides for the integration and interaction of the brand and behavioral experience layers with an enterprise’s underlying books of record, such as CRM, OMS, ERP, and other systems.
Ben Corser, SVP, Head of Channels and Partners, SAP APJ said:
“Partners play a major role in Asia’s digital transformation journey. The SAP Partner Excellence Awards exemplify the shared purpose, commitment, and success that allow our partners, together with SAP, to deliver value to our customers on an ongoing basis,” said Ben Corser, SVP, Head of Channels and Partners at SAP APJ.
“To that end, I am pleased and honored to recognize and congratulate BORN as the recipient of the SAP APJ Partner Excellence Award for SAP Customer Experience. We look forward to building on this partnership with BORN to realize even greater success in 2020, and help our customers succeed,” Corser expressed.
BORN has been in the industry for over 25 years with a presence in North America, Europe, and APAC and an SAP Partner since 2012. The digital and content production company has completed several successful SAP Commerce implementations. BORN’s implementation is marked by an award-winning creative design and robust customisation of the B2B, B2C, and B2B2C platforms to meet the complexities of the business.
Some notable APJ implementations are:
- MHE-DEMAG (Malaysia) – First ever SAP CCV2 implementation in South East Asia. Launched B2B Commerce site in Malaysia.
- PT Astra International (Indonesia) – First-ever C2C marketplace implementation worldwide. Launched B2C, B2B, and B2B2C storefronts for their automobile business.
- Lorna Jane (Australia, Singapore, EU, and US)- Launched SAP Commerce Cloud storefronts in Australia, Singapore, EU, and the US. Won several awards for creative commerce.
- Razer (Singapore)- Launched SAP CX storefront in 21 countries. Won Asia e-commerce awards in Singapore!
- (A leading machinery player in Japan) – SAP CCV2 B2B implementation work-in-progress in Japan
- (A leading chemical & cosmetic player in Japan) – Launched SAP CCV2 B2C site along with ABEAM Consulting partnership and integration with SAP CDC, SAP Marketing Cloud using SCPI.
- Petronas (Malaysia)- Launched SAP CCV2 B2B implementation for their PDB merchandise with unique promotion, voucher capabilities
- Shoppers Stop (India) – An end-to-end SAP CX implementation including order management