Technology consulting and services firm Mindtree, launched in 1999, has over 346 enterprise clients spread out in 18 countries where the company holds 43 offices. Regarded as one of the best places to work, Mindtree employs around 20,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”
Bengaluru-and-New Jersey-based technology consulting and services company Mindtree has been recognized by ISG, global technology research and advisory firm, as a leading provider of SAP HANA and SAP Leonardo products and services in the U.K.
In the ISG Provider Lens U.K. 2019 Report, Mindtree was given the highest ranking of “Leader” across all four quadrants, including:
- SAP S/4HANA & Business Suite on HANA Transformation
- SAP BW/4 on HANA and BW on HANA Transformation & Operations
- SAP S/4HANA & Business Suite on HANA Managed Services
- SAP Leonardo Transformation
The ISG Provider Lens study, done annually, is a comprehensive, objective analysis and evaluation of service providers. The report focuses on the global SAP HANA and Leonardo market and examines products and services available in the U.S, Germany, the U.K, Brazil, and the Nordic countries.
The Indian multinational company with a massive network across the globe was credited for its partnership-based approach, experience-based industry accelerators, and expertise in serving U.K customers. This was proven in the tremendous 400% growth in its U.K. client last year.
ISG also granted Mindtree the following:
- “Leader” in the Nordic countries for SAP BW/4 on HANA and BW on HANA Transformation & Operations, SAP S/4HANA & Business Suite on HANA Managed Services and SAP Leonardo Transformation
- “Rising Star” ranking for SAP BW/4 on HANA and BW on HANA Transformation & Operations in the U.S. market and SAP Cloud Platform Support Services globally
The tech research and advisory firm ISG recognized Mindtree’s overall key strengths as follows:
- Next-gen SAP Cloud Platform services: Mindtree helps clients transform business by investing in emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence. Mindtree’s AI Assured Delivery program, the company’s data-driven, real-time approach to project management powered by SAP conversational AI technologies, is the enterprise’s cornerstone.
- Industry-focused solutions: Mindtree provides business optimization and cost reduction applications for numerous industries. The Mindtree on-time and in-full (MOTIF) order fulfillment suite, one of the first certified industry accelerators on SAP Leonardo, assists consumer packaged goods companies with supply chain optimization and visibility.
- Strong partner ecosystem: Mindtree is able to expand and enhance its capabilities in the SAP Cloud Platform and its application through multiple partnerships with cloud hyperscalers and software vendors.
Arun Rangaraju, Senior Vice President and Global head of Mindtree’s Enterprise Apps business said:
“Mindtree’s differentiated expertise and skillset in SAP services, both in the U.K and globally, allows organizations to quickly scale and bring innovation across the enterprise. ISG’s continued recognition further validates our strategic focus on developing new SAP-focused service capabilities and accelerators that help our clients drive competitive advantage and run as an intelligent and data-driven enterprise.”
Recognizing Mindtree as an SAP Gold partner and a market leader in the U.K., Jan Erik Aase, Director and Global Leader of ISG Provider Lens Research shared:
“The majority of Mindtree’s certified SAP professionals and implementations are in the U.K., and it has more contracts in the U.K. than any other service provider. Mindtree has the strength and scale to deliver SAP consulting and implementation services in the U.K., and its use of accelerators to provide quick turnaround is commendable.”
Earlier this year, Mindtree launched its Mindtree’s latest industry accelerator, QuikDeploy, an IP-driven approach to helping customers maximize their use of the SAP Solution Manager. It is tailor-made to rapidly deploy SAP S/4HANA into Microsoft Azure cloud. QuikDeploy simplifies and accelerates the deployment of SAP Solution Manager by serving as the central command console within an organization’s SAP landscape.