The Season 2 of Zee Business Dare to Dream Awards, in partnership with SAP, has officially ended. The participants in the event came from diverse backgrounds from across India, but all shared one common characteristic: high-achievers who dared to dream big and saw it through.
The Dare to Dream Awards is an initiative that is created to give recognition to the contributions of SME entrepreneurs. These entrepreneurs are expected to contribute to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s mission to make India a $5 trillion economy.
The Zee Business team covers 24 different cities and has organised more than 37 meetings to find inspiring stories of entrepreneurship. They hold hosting awards across eight cities, namely, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai, and New Delhi from the 25th of September to the 24th of October 2019.
The awards reinforced Zee Business’ commitment to India’s transformation towards empowered and mentored entrepreneurs who can make the right decisions. Zee Business has been inspiring the innovation of new initiatives while providing guidance that is easy to grasp and understand.
According to Mr. Anil Singhvi, a market guru, and Zee Business’ Managing Editor:
“In a country like India, there is no dearth of people who dream and also of those who make their dreams come true. But there is a lack of platforms that recognise known as well as unknown names who have dared to dream big and accomplish their goals. Zee Business Dare to Dream Awards in partnership with SAP is one such initiative, and we are thankful to SAP for such as ideology to encourage the shining stars. Such initiatives to motivate startups, SMEs across parts of the country can go a long way for the country’s progress. We look forward to igniting the spirit of passion and business while providing guidance on the way.”
Some of the winners are as follows:
- Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Mumbai: MR Jyothy from Jyothy Labs Limited
- Young Business Leader of the Year, Bengaluru: Varun Agni from Bounce
- Company of the Year – Retail, Kolkata: Manyavar
- Emerging Company of the Year, Chennai: Workafella
- Inspirational Leader of the Year, Ahmedabad: Chirayu Amin from Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Business Transformation through Technology, Pune: Giriraj Enterprises
- Business Person of the Year, Delhi: Rahul Gautam from Sheela Foam Ltd.