The SAP.iO Foundries are SAP’s global network of top-tier startup programs, including accelerators, that enable startups to build innovative software that delivers value for SAP customers. There are eight foundries located around the world including Singapore.
SAP.iO Foundry Singapore launched its first acceleration program this week for the Southeast Asian startups. The accelerator aims to provide startups access to curated mentorship, exposure to SAP technology and application programmable interfaces (APIs), and opportunities to collaborate with SAP customers.
Business-to-business (B2B) technology will be the focus of the first seven early-stage Intelligent Enterprise startups.
Lalitha Bhaskara, head of SAP.iO Foundries Asia Pacific Japan said that the German software giant is committed to Singapore’s dynamic startup ecosystem. She said:
“We are excited to be working hand in hand over the next three months with these innovative startups to help them deliver winning outcomes and incremental value to our customers.”
The SAP.iO Foundry Singapore’s first cohort includes several startups founded or led by female entrepreneurs. Coincidentally, this echoes the SAP.iO No Boundaries initiative of promoting a healthy ecosystem through diversity and inclusion in the SAP community.
Of the seven startups, three are distinctly focused on workplace tools. These are:
- Pulsifi. It is an HR analytics platform that uses artificial intelligence to incorporate multiple data sources across hard skills and soft traits. It predicts workplace outcomes to identify, retain and develop great people.
- Notarum. By automating corporate due diligence, Notarum provides a modern workflow tool designed to reduce busywork. Aside from performing due diligence analysis, the tool makes sharing work with teammates easier.
- Adaface. Enables and automates first-round tech interviews to identify the best engineering talent faster.
Other participants in the program are:
- Flowcast Inc. It uses patented machine-learning algorithms to harness untapped, complex data to automate credit decision-making. Consequently, it provides greater visibility to customers to address underserved markets.
- TADA. Enables businesses to attract, engage and retain customers by offering data-driven customer advocacy and engagement platform that helps brands moving from transactions to relationships and customers to advocates.
- Size n Fit. An e-commerce add-on that helps online shoppers find apparel that fits. Hence, increasing sales and reducing returns.
- LuxTag. By using blockchain-enabled traceability to deter product counterfeiting and fraud, this offers an anticounterfeiting and antitheft solution.
The first cohort of the SAP.iO Foundry Singapore is anticipated to participate for 13 weeks in the accelerator program as earlier announced.